DISTRICT MANAGER – NW Ohio
Our Client is convenience retailer with strong diesel fuel and food offerings. There are currently 15 locations throughout Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and South Dakota. Excellent opportunity for Career Growth!
– Develop and implement strategies to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
– Oversee business development initiatives and identify opportunities for growth
– Manage and execute projects to ensure timely completion and successful outcomes
– Provide leadership and guidance to the operations team
– Monitor key performance indicators and implement measures to achieve operational goals
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline processes and drive continuous improvement
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
-Proven multi-unit experience in the convenience store industry with a history of 'working your way up' from within
– Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
– We're looking for a Natural Leader who seeks to motivate and unify their team around a common goal – SUCCESS!
– Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
– 3 years of experience as a District Manager or similar role within the convenience store industry
-Subway AND/OR Chesters, Hunt Bros. Restaurant Experience (i.e. Deli, Chicken, Pizza)
– MUST HAVE Convenience Store Background
Our Client offers a competitive compensation package, including benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, company car, fuel card, laptop, cellphone and professional development opportunities.
If you are a results-oriented individual with a passion for driving operational excellence, we would love to speak you.
Excellent Salary, Bonus, Company Car/Fuel Card, Full Benefits, 401K, Laptop, Cell Phone and MORE