Account Manager – Regional Landscaping Company
Regional Landscaping Company that prides itself on great commercial landscape and irrigation installations and premier commercial landscape management for premier and high-end commercial properties in the Greater Nashville/Middle Tennessee Area.
We are currently looking to add a high energy, outgoing, energetic, and motivated account manager to build and maintain relationships with current clientele, develop new relationships and business opportunities. The commercial account manager manages an assigned book of business of property managers, construction managers, companies, properties and tilling a relationship that leads to proposals and new business opportunities.
· Work a targeted list, as well as adding to the list of commercial projects, companies and jobs that would be a great fit
· Work with an estimator in preparing the bid, presenting bids and closing sales
· Network, keeping company “first of mind”, including trade association meetings, trade shows, golf tournament, and other events throughout the Greater Nashville Commercial Arena.
· Demonstrate commitment to professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment in all networking and sales events and transactions
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate explosive responsiveness in all areas of communication
· Create and manage potential add-on opportunities with clients, as well as, client information including: “touch tracking” in Aspire software system. Regular communication to be captured here as well.
· Work with Operations Managers, Branch Manager, Leadership Team and New Business Development Manager anytime there are issues or negative service delivery on properties that you are associated with.
· Minimum of 3 years previous sales experience
· Self-driven, motivated personality
· Must possess a valid state driver’s license with a good driving record
· Very organized with the ability to capture and document and track many details
*Base salary commensurate with experience & highly incentivized commission structure
Benefits: 100% Employer Paid Health & Dental (for Employee), 401K Match of 5%, Company Car, Gas Card, Life Insurance & PTO.