SUMMARY OF POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
– Perform all types of mechanical maintenance and repairs associated with a millwright specialty. (Mechanical, Welding, Hydraulic, Pneumatics and a little Electrical helper tasks.).
– Perform inspection and carry out building work scheduled and repairs with opportunity.
– Transmit accurate data about failures, how it happened, what was the context and the implemented solution create work orders on SAP for the follow up.
– Interpret blueprints, sketches, tables etc.
– Give supports the Reliability team in the areas of opportunity and the priorities they define.
– Guidance and support in carrying out their duties to staff recruited in his assignment.
– Securing the necessary resources (spare parts, materials, labor, vehicles and construction machinery) and the implementation of services that are programmed to their areas of responsibility.
– Run all scheduled repair work, extraordinary and / or emergency to ensure the operation of equipment, where his experience, ability and necessity required the plant even when are not under their area of responsibility.
– Give a feedback to the headship of maintenance activities, incidents, results, transmitting accurate data on faults, how they occurred, what was the context and the implemented solution.
– Ensures generation and the correct diffusion of emergency work orders requests.
– Participate in the performance of predictive maintenance, preventive and corrective in terms of quantity and opportunity, supporting the monitoring and control of maintenance plans. In order to ensure the availability of the operational lines and the degree of conservation and improvement of equipment.
All Mechanicals shifters have the responsibility to:
– Do their Job with Safety as first priority.
– Make JRA, Hot Work permits, Lock Out Tag Out and all other Safety permits required to perform their job Safety.
– Develops corrective maintenance work orders as a result of mechanical activities and identifying machine failures.
-Develops working relationships with vendor equipment suppliers and manufacturers to investigate mechanical failures, recommendations and new technologies.
– Material master spare parts and reorder critical parts and equipment as necessary.
– Lubricates equipment, fill hydraulic reservoirs and gearboxes and takes oil samples in accordance with SAP lubrication orders.
– Maintains cleanliness of equipment by wiping down oil leaks and replacing oil mop material
– Manages operators assigned to assist with mechanical tasks during maintenance shutdowns
– Develops new, updates and modifies existing mechanical maintenance plans.
Additional experience requirements:
PLC: ALLEN BRADLEY Control Logix
Inverter Drives: ALLEN BRADLEY Power Flex
DC Motors: GE and RELIANCE
AC Motors: GE, BALDOR, Others.
Thermocouples, Pressure, Level, Flow Transmitters and Switches
Iba Analyzer Software to Trend Critical variables of the Production Lines.
Electric Switchgears and Electric Contactors Cabinets. Different brands.
Education/Experience: Completed a mechanical or millwright duties for a minimum of 5 years of combined education and related experience in a heavy industrial maintenance environment; experience in maintaining and troubleshooting industrial equipment.