Career Opportunity with 100 year old Convenience Store & Travel Center Company that hails from the Great State of Texas. Incredible culture and quality of life plus the gorgeous environment of the Valley in the McAllen Area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the IT Manager
• Server administration and management.
• Leading special technical projects.
• Maintaining key vendor relationships.
• Maintaining confidentiality.
• Maintaining data integrity.
• Advanced troubleshooting of computer, network, and telecommunications problems as necessary.
• Installing and maintaining company computer, network and telecommunication systems.
• Installing, training and supporting employees on computer software applications.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Core technical competencies are:
• A minimum of four years of experience in a related field is required.
• Microsoft Windows (PC and server editions), Linux, iOS
• Microsoft Active Directory administration
• Electronic mail administration
• Microsoft Office products
• Familiarity with cloud technologies
• TCP/IP networking, topology, routing and switching
• POS trouble shooting
• Internet connectivity
• Relational database query and reporting
• User account management across multiple platforms
• Data backup and recovery methods and application
• Software deployment
• Industry certifications such as MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA etc. will be helpful in this role.
Flexible Work Schedules
Great Health Benefits
Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
401K With a Competitive Company Match
Excellent Salary, Bonus Structure, and much more…