Company Profile: The company is a leading distributor of high-quality branded motor fuels and owns 600+ convenience stores in 15 states.
The role that you will play: As the Fuel Pricing Manager, you will have significant input in the companies daily profitability and operational execution at the point of purchase, the gas pump.
1) Set street pricing for retail gas stations/convenience stores
2) Continuously monitor inventory volume and flow to ensure product (Branded and Unbranded) arrives when needed and in a costly manner.
3) Shift product loading around market changes to maximize cost effective purchases.
4) Review oil futures and world markets, global events, for trends, industry forecasting.
5) Use analytical data from research for pricing strategy development and execution.
6) Work on the weekend as needed to handle fuel pricing
1) Significant fuel pricing experience
2) Working knowledge of Kalibrate Pricing, or Franklin Fueling Systems, DTN Fuel Buying , OR Pinnacle FuelSmart
3) Flexible and adaptable; priorities change frequently based on business demands, the ability to change direction quickly is critical.
4) High aptitude for manipulating and making inferences from data.
5) Ability to achieve goals and objectives, relentlessly expressing a can-do attitude.