Job Title: PROFESSIONAL CIVIL ENGINEER
On Premise position ( Not Remote )
Our client is a privately owned community-oriented company operating many national brands and well-established fuel distribution company supplying gas outlets throughout the southeast.
They also own, operate and construct convenience stores, branded quick service restaurants, among other things.
Currently there is an opening for an experienced Full Time / Salaried Professional Engineer with project management, civil site development and Civil 3D CAD experience.
The position requires a strong understanding of land and site civil engineering design with previous experience working with water, sewer, and storm drainage infrastructure design projects.
This role requires CAD drafting. Design experience, mastery of Civil 3D and mastery of storm water modeling software required.
• Project Management
• Engineering design and CAD production for new projects and redevelopment of existing sites. Visit job sites as needed to support project completion.
Work within project scopes, schedules, and budgets for projects. Communicate and coordinate efforts and ideas.
Education: BS degree in Civil Engineering
Registrations: Current valid PE (Registration)
• 10+ years of design experience, preferred
• Experience with civil engineering projects including preparation of construction plans
• Experience with regulatory approval processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Hyrdaflow, ICPR