Controller – Fort Myers, FL
Our Client Company is a rapidly growing Managed IT Support Services organization with multiple offices throughout South West Florida. They are the #1 Reviewed Computer Support and Services Organization in Florida and are looking to expand their footprint to new markets and new customers. Our Client is seeking a skilled and highly motivated individual to join their team as a Controller….someone with the ability to build out a department to help support the organization's growth plan.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
* Be part of a successful and growing Company.
* Position is based in sunny Southwest Florida.
* Hard work is rewarded with an attractive base salary and comprehensive benefits including company-paid health insurance.
* Companies growth will provide exciting future opportunities for talented individuals.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
* Manage the finance and accounting team’s daily activities.
* Responsible for the following accounting functions – financial statement preparation, month-end close, journal entries and general ledger maintenance, inventory roll forwards, fixed assets, margin analysis, and supporting schedules and reconciliation.
* Manage annual budget process including updated forecasting and reporting.
* Manage the accounting system to ensure consistency and accurate data entry.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance – CPA preferred.
* Minimum of 6-10 years of relevant accounting experience.
* Strong technical understanding of GAAP .
* Strong analytical thinker and advanced skill set in Microsoft Excel, Word and applicable accounting software.
* Previous supervisory experience required.
* Previous experience with acquisitions/integrations highly preferred.