Our client is the fast growing convenience store company in the United States. With Growth Comes Opportunity!
This District Manager is welcomed from Convenience Retail, QSR background, as well as, High Volume Convenience or Travel Center General Managers ready for the next step in their career.
Apply with confidence and let ELS assist you in achieving your career goals!
• Manage sales and operations of multiple units.
• Work with both vendors and Store Managers to ensure all sites within the area are clean, adequately stocked, organized and well-kept, in order to provide a positive customer experience.
• Collaborate with Store Managers regarding store conditions and expectations, while holding management and team members accountable.
• Maintain a high level of customer service through daily interactions with customers, team members, and vendors.
• Recruit, hire, train and mentor the management staff for the assigned area.
• Oversee adherence to all procedures and standards, ensuring the successful daily operations and sanitation requirements of the program at each location.
• Administer company policies and develop short and long range goals and objectives.
• Control expenses and oversee payroll budgets.
• Review and influence the profit and loss statement.
• Manage employee relations issues, along with the guidance of the Human Resources Manager.
• Serve as a key player in loss prevention, internal theft and inventory shrink.
• Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner as established by management.
• Assume responsibility for special assignments and projects as needed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or management related field preferred – will consider 3-5 years’ retail management experience, in lieu of a 4-year degree
• Convenience store or multi-unit management experience preferred
• Food Service experience preferred, preferably at the managerial level
• 3-5 years of experience supervising others required, preferably in the convenience store, fast food, restaurant, or retail operations field
• Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable Transportation
• Ability to be on call, work all shifts, weekends and holidays as needed by the business
• Must be at least 21 years’ old
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office
• Strong professional communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and vendors
• Strong analytical, organizational skills, detail oriented, flexible and adaptable to change