Director of Revenue Cycle – Fort Myers, FL
Relocation Assistance Offered – Great Benefits Package
Our Client Company is proudly the largest physician-owned diagnostic imaging provider in Southwest Florida and the fourth-largest in the state. For 50 years, this award-winning practice has earned the trust and confidence of the community through exceptional quality, service, and high standard of patient care. They are looking for a talented Director of Revenue Cycle to support their continued growth. Areas of responsibility include Scheduling, Authorization, Coding, Billing and Collection.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
* Be part of a successful and growing Healthcare Company.
* Position is based in sunny Southwest Florida.
* Hard work is rewarded with an attractive base salary and comprehensive employee benefits package.
* Client Company is part of a larger Company offering great future opportunities for the right candidate.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
* Ensure that scheduling, patient registration, charge capture, billing, and processing of payment receipts are consistently and accurately completed.
* Responsible for workflows, policies and procedures, and personnel of Outpatient Diagnostic Imaging Facilities Revenue Cycle departments.
* Accountable to increase patient insurance capture, minimize bad debt, improve cash flow, and effectively manage accounts receivables.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business finance or related health-care field (Master’s degree preferred).
* Minimum of 5+ years of directly related experience (manager or director in revenue cycle, billing and collections).
* Excellent working knowledge of healthcare compliance, healthcare/medical billing & revenue cycle.
* Experience in Radiology Imaging and/or Imagine Billing System highly preferred.