District Manager – New Jersey
Company is a new express exterior car wash chain serving the New Jersey region. Their mission is to become the premier brand in the market by providing consistent excellence to our customers and an enriching environment to our employees. This growing company is launching multiple new locations over the coming year. This is an exciting time to join the founding team of this organization that also offers great advancement opportunity in the near future.
Provide leadership to all operations team members while ensuring consistent implementation and execution of the company’s vision, operational practices, business strategies and compliance with all established policies, procedures, and processes. Have day-to-day responsibilities over all operational activities including overseeing site managers, managing site-level P&Ls, leading new site launches, developing on-going training & safety initiatives, and coordinating monthly membership plan management, among others. The District Manager will report directly to the VP of Operations.
• Oversee 4-5 locations.
• Hire, train, and retain high quality team members/managers.
• Collaborate with managers to ensure all car wash personnel have the requisite training, skills, and resources necessary to excel.
• Create a culture of accountability across the organization through an unwavering commitment to enforcing company standards, policies, and procedures.
• Drive performance through monitoring key performance indicators and taking corrective action when needed.
• Manage P&L for each location based on budget goals.
• Lead the company safety program including compliance with all OSHA requirements, internal policies, and industry best practices.
• Assist in managing equipment maintenance programs for each location, provide the management tools for proper execution, and follow-up to ensure completion.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Strong leadership, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
• Minimum of 7 years of CAR WASH INDUSTRY experience.
• Experience managing multi-site car wash operations, ideally for industry-leading brands.
• Success launching new car wash locations.
• Prior P&L responsibility with clear understanding of financial drivers and metrics.
• High attention to detail aimed at a strong focus on operational excellence.
• High personal standards in accordance with company standards.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.