District Manager for rapidly growing conveniece store company!
Do you enjoy delivering 100% customer satisfaction? Are you experienced in overseeing multiple units? Do you excel in problem solving & training?
We are currently ready to hire a fast pace, experienced District Manager! Do you have what it takes? Apply today!
• Manage sales and operations of multiple units.
• Work with both vendors and Store Managers to ensure all sites within the area are clean, adequately stocked, organized and well-kept, in order to provide a positive customer experience.
• Collaborate with Store Managers regarding store conditions and expectations, while holding management and team members accountable.
• Maintain a high level of customer service through daily interactions with customers, team members, and vendors.
• Recruit, hire, train and mentor the management staff for the assigned area.
• Oversee adherence to all procedures and standards, ensuring the successful daily operations and sanitation requirements of the program at each location.
• Administer company policies and develop short and long range goals and objectives.
• Control expenses and oversee payroll budgets.
• Review and influence the profit and loss statement.
• Manage employee relations issues, along with the guidance of the Human Resources Manager.
• Serve as a key player in loss prevention, internal theft and inventory shrink.
• Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner as established by management.
• Assume responsibility for special assignments and projects as needed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or management related field preferred – will consider 3-5 years’ retail management experience, in lieu of a 4-year degree
• Convenience store or multi-unit management experience preferred
• Food Service experience preferred, preferably at the managerial level
• 3-5 years of experience supervising others required, preferably in the convenience store, fast food, restaurant, or retail operations field
• Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable Transportation
• Ability to be on call, work all shifts, weekends and holidays as needed by the business
• Must be at least 21 years’ old
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office
• Strong professional communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and vendors
• Strong analytical, organizational skills, detail oriented, flexible and adaptable to change