Nuclear Medicine Technologist – Signing Bonus Offered
Join Us In Sunny SW Florida – Relocation Allowance Available
Our Client Company is proudly the largest physician-owned diagnostic imaging provider in Southwest Florida and the fourth-largest in the state. For 50 years, this award-winning practice has earned the trust and confidence of the community through exceptional quality, service, and high standard of patient care. They are looking for qualified Nuclear Medicine Technologists at various Centers in their network spanning from Naples to Sarasota.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
* Be part of a successful and growing Healthcare Company.
* Hard work is rewarded with highly attractive compensation and benefits.
* Comprehensive employee benefits include Company paid health insurance, 401K program and much more.
* Being an Outpatient Provider, there is no shift work and they offer 6 paid holidays where Centers are closed.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
* Operates diagnostic imaging and other equipment as trained, experienced and / or certified, and assists physicians / radiologists as appropriate.
* Calculates and selects proper technical factors such as assayed dose, scanning technique, radio pharmaceutical, etc. based on such information as patient age, physical condition, suspected pathology, and exam ordered.
* Communicates effectively with referrals to ensure prompt and accurate ordering, completion of exam, and reporting via fax, written and verbal means.
* Ensure all patients are treated with warmth, dignity and consideration.
* Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program or equivalent hospital based program.
* Must possess or can apply for a current registry in Nuclear Medicine ARRT (N) or CNMT and State of Florida Nuclear Medicine Certification.
* Minimum of 2 years experience as a nuclear medicine technologist is desirable.