A few pointers to be aware of in a telephone interview
- Have your resume next to you.
- Use a landline telephone not a cell.
- Start your career with your degree and move quickly through your resume.
- When you talk about your last employer, keep the negatives to a minimum.
- Don’t ask about benefits and salary, that comes later.
- If asked, `Do you have any questions` As him or her` Could you tell me about your background and how you started with the Company?`
- Follow up with a Thank You note for the interview.
Good Luck with your Career Search– “Always remember, be prepared you only get one chance to make a first impression.”