Shown below are a few helpful suggestions to insure you have an effective interview with our Client
- Take the time and get a fresh hair cut for the interview
- Wear conservative clothing. For men this would mean a dark suit, white shirt and conservative tie. Shoes need be shined. For ladies, this means a business suit that projects a professional image.
- Have your nails trimmed and remember when meeting the Client give them a “firm” handshake.
- Eye contact is paramount. Don’t look around stay concentrated with your eyes on the interviewer.
- Wait until the interviewer finishes talking before you respond. You can use a nod to acknowledge you understand the point that is being made.
- If asked for a multiple response to a question; for example your 3 strengths, Respond by saying, My strongest suit is…, then my second is…, then my third is…”
- Remember your body language is very important. Good eye contact and a smile really make a difference.
Good Luck with your Career Search– “Always remember, be prepared you only get one chance to make a first impression.”