- Be on time!
- Dress appropriately – over dressed is always better. Wear a conservative suit or dress for example a dark suit and a non-flashy tie.
- Make sure you have a clean appearance – washed hair, clean hands and nails, hair, beard and/or moustache trimmed and all visible piercing removed.
- Always look the interviewers in the eyes – don’t look down. Strong eye contact means you are interested in what is being said.
- Be calm and assured about your answers, even if it’s to ask for an explanation on a question you don’t understand. There’s nothing wrong in asking for clarification.
- Remember the interview is not over as long as you are: with the interviewers, at the office or headquarters, at lunch, in a company car going back to the airport. One of the keys to a successful is to always remember that the interview process ends when you are away from all company employees.
Good Luck with your Career Search– “Always remember, be prepared you only get one chance to make a first impression.”